Your company has grown so big due to your loyal VIP clients and you want to keep them happy. So you have decided to throw a big soirée to show them your appreciation. The event planning is in the works and you want to have top shelf liquor, champagne fountains, wine and specialty cocktails until you see the quote……..OMG!
The majority of the cost for events is food & beverage, however, you can lower costs while keeping everyone happy & possibly entertained. Below are suggestions on lowering your beverage bill:
- Limit Beverage Choices - serve beer, wine, and a specialty cocktail
- Beer Tasting Experience - craft breweries are a huge trend, many guests would love this experience paired with food
- Vertical Wine Tasting Experience - a tasting of the same vintage but difference years, request the owner of the winery to attend and
- Wine & Beer Cocktails - these are still quite tasty but not at the price tag of liquor
- Bartending Experience - have all the mixings and bartenders teaching guests how to make their favorite drinks
- Premade bottled cocktails and canned cocktails are trending right now
- Lemonade Stand - guests can keep it non-alcoholic and add other fruit or herb, and if desired add in some spirits
- Make Your Own Beverage Station
Entertaining Make Your Own Beverage Stations:
- Bloody Mary bar
- Mimosa bar
- Martini Station with Fresh herbs & fruit
- Margarita Station (trending now with fresh fruit, vegetable juices and herbs)
- Mojito Station - would need a server to help with this
Bringing it Home
Make your own beverage stations work for most house parties. Below are 2 of my favorite beverage recipes for the July 4th festivities.
- 1 oz. - Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- 0.5 oz. - blue curaçao
- 4 oz. - lemon-lime soda
Root Beer Float
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 16 oz. of root beer
Please comment below with your favorite cocktails and make your own beverage stations. Have a great holiday weekend.
Are you looking for that next cool thing to show off your company and/or products at your next event? Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter to give you trends, tips and inspiration for your next big shindig.